Thursday, August 26, 2010

Uncle Derek, Dawn, and Lissette come to visit

Today Uncle Derek got up early and met me at the hospital. This was the first time he got the chance to see the girls. When they were born, he was on a fishing trip with Raymond. I told him, that next year, Andy and I may need to join him to get some Men time with all the women that will be running around the house for the next xx years. Here he is pictured with McKenzie. I was feeding Ana at the time.

Later, that day, Lissette and Dawn took Susana to the hospital (Susana still isn't allowed to drive). This was also their first time with the girls. Susana told me that our nurse, mentioned that Irving was very liberal with his co-workers. "He gave his friend one of the babies without blinking an eye." Susana then told her that Derk is our Brother in law. I found that humorous.

No comments: